High Control Travel Cable
Elevator traveling cable is a vital link between the elevator car and controller. In conventional elevators, all power and signal information is transmitted through the traveling cable. The vast majority, as much as 95%, of wire and cable produced will be installed in a fixed location. The remainder will be used where some motion is required.
High Control offers you high quality travel cables and, if needed, installation for this elevator component
1. The Elevator Flat Travel Cables can run at speed of up to 6m/s.
2. The operate in temperature: Centigrade -15 ~ 70.
3. The sheath is flexible grey PVC with a ripcord for easy stripping.
4. The Steel support is flexible galvanized wire rope. (steel supports is option)
5. Model No.: TVVB-12, 18, 24 (without steel supports), TVVBG-24 (with steel supports);
TVVBS-30, 36, 40, 48, 60 (without steel supports), TVVBSG-30, 36, 40, 48, 60 (with steel supports)
Spare Parts Gallery